News & Social Media
Keep up to date with our newsletter and social media! By joining the campaign you will receive our newsletter.
- 9 May 2019 - Local Environmental Groups urge Cork voters to support a directly elected mayor
- 15 March 2019 - Immediate climate action begins with transport
- 11 February 2019 - Corkonians Rally for Safe, Usable Cycle Lanes
- 24 January 2019 - Launch of the Lee to Sea website
- 24 January 2019 - Newstalk Live interview Justing Fleming discussing wether Cork is a bike friendly city or not
- 9 October 2018 - Press release: Cyclists respond to IPCC report
- 30 August 2018 - Press release: Cyclists celebrate one million Coke Bike trips; Campaign calls for expansion of the scheme
- 17 June 2018 - Event report: Take on Pat!
- 11 June 2018 - Press release: Cork Cyclists call for 1,000 bike stands at Páirc Uí Chaoimh
- 1 June 2018 - Statement on the use of the Blackrock-Passage West Greenway
- 23 April 2018 - Press release: Suspension of part time bus lanes disappoints cyclists
- 9 April 2018 - Press release: Cyclists support the Patrick Street car ban
- 16 March 2018 - Press release: Cyclists call for a "Lee-to-Sea" Greenway
- 2 February 2018- Press release: Statement on Garda Targeting Cyclists